This is my favourite salad at the moment. It’s perfect for summer and is so FRESH and light! I also have a minor Japenese cuisine obsession, so the fact that this is so simple, cheap and quick to make at home makes me very happy.
- 2 cucumbers, grated or sliced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
1. Grate the cucumber on the long side of your grater (the part that you’ve never used before) into long, thin strands.
2. Mix the cucumber, avocado (add in later if not consuming right away), spring onion and sesame seeds together in a large bowl
3. Mix together the vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, cayenne and chilli flakes
4. Combine and enjoy!!