Today was the perfect fall day so I thought it was suiting to make a nice, thick, hot soup.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 baking potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cups water
1. Heat olive oil in a large pot and add in chopped onions and salt. Cook until onion is translucent
2. Add in garlic and curry powder and cook 30-60 seconds.
3. Add zucchini, potato and water and heat on high until the water starts to boil
4. Once water is boiling, lower to medium-low heat and cook for 10-15 minutes
5. Let cool slightly and add the mixture to a food processor until smooth